What's new

Streaming romz using the PSO exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

exconex0r

Hello everyone, before I ask, I just want to applogize if this was explained in detail. I did use search and I dont feel I found what I was looking for. Anyways....

I just wanted to know how reliable is the PSO exploit and is it even worth implementing. Plus, is there possibly a thread or someone who can explain in detail what needs to be done in order to start running romz using the broadband adapter.

OP
exconex0r

exconex0r

I know for a fact that it does exist. I read somewhere that you use some loader app and Phantasy Star Online and then you are able to actually stream the rom into your Game Cube using the broadband adapter . Someone in here probably tried this out or is using this method. Im just concerend if the adapter is fast enough to transfer the rom fast enought in order to be playable with out any glitches. Plus I'd like the info on all necessary tools and steps.

smcd

This isn't a forum that covers steps necessary to play copied games onto the original consoles... /me thinks it's against the rules.

OP
exconex0r

exconex0r

sethmcdoogle said:
This isn't a forum that covers steps necessary to play copied games onto the original consoles... /me thinks it's against the rules.

Why would you automtically acuse me of playing copied games. BTW, what are romz and emulation all about?

OP
exconex0r

exconex0r

I dont see why not, you guys should be open to topics like this. Anyways, thank you all for your inputs.

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
You should be able to run some hombrew (or even commercial) games that their size is even or lower than the RAM of a Gamecube with this method. There is also the possibility to rip Gamecube games that way so we cannot help you (rules). If you use google you can easily find the info and programs that you need.

Last edited:

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Streaming ROMS is not supported on EmuTalk. However, you may find all the information you need on uploading homebrewn applications on www.gcdev.com . Please do not post on GCM streaming or you will be ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.