What's new

Star+FOX Adventures :: Krystal Player Model ::

synwave

I've been looking high, low, and everywhere and no one seems to have the SF:Adventures Krystal player model. =(

Does anybody know how to rip the player model from SF:A and/or have a model which was ripped from this game?

This Krystal model is the best model of her, and I'm surprised it isn't already the most sought after. =\ If you already have the model, or a good version of it, post a link!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I've been looking high, low, and everywhere and no one seems to have the SF:Adventures Krystal player model. =(

Does anybody know how to rip the player model from SF:A and/or have a model which was ripped from this game?

This Krystal model is the best model of her, and I'm surprised it isn't already the most sought after. =\ If you already have the model, or a good version of it, post a link!
All modells are copyright protected material and even if someone has a modell he would only be allowed to use it on his own in nearly all modern law systems.
So you won't get a link here, sorry.

NepSquare

I don't think that will work on the OpenGL plugin... Which most of us use.. Anyone tried OGLE?

DO you have a save-game for us?

omegadox

I have tried to implement a Model dumper for Dolphin but you would not able to just to get the model, only all the verticies in the the entire scene. As GCN has can have up to 8 vertex loaders and each stored primitive holds parts of the scene, so each model can't be ripped out individually. It also makes a bit more harder to code the 3D scene dumper because I have to track the vertex loader's data reader pipeline. The pipeline holds list of what kind of data (eg: color, normal, position) to read from the buffer. In the future, I may try to implement a while frame dumper which will dump every thing like each vertex loader's data, shader code, etc.