What's new

SSF beta R7

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
As for game compatability it seems that for some you will get RAM errors that weren't present in R5 exist now in R6. I have one game at present...

Feda Remake:

Worked fine in SSF Beta R5
RAM error in SSF Beta R7

I tried tweaking it but got nothing. Ah well, still got R5 but thought I'd say that just in case others have a similar problem. Don't really have much else to test it on XD... Sega Saturn is not easy to come by.

Darkfox

Tried it with, tried it without. I'm trying to locate the problem, I'll say if I find it.

Edit: Yeah, I've ran a comparison between SSF 5 and SSF 7, the settings are the same but the error remains.

Last edited:

Aiolia

Does anybody here know how to run the Dragon Ball Z Shin Butouden (J) , when i play i always get an error _DriveStatus_Play()_error. Fatal Error. And it forces me to click OK , then the game keeps running , but it's very bothering cause happens each 20 seconds (ou less) of battle, i'm using SSF_007_r6, i've test in 6, and in 11 but got the same problem , thank you.

linlhutz

Aiolia said:
Does anybody here know how to run the Dragon Ball Z Shin Butouden (J) , when i play i always get an error _DriveStatus_Play()_error. Fatal Error. And it forces me to click OK , then the game keeps running , but it's very bothering cause happens each 20 seconds (ou less) of battle, i'm using SSF_007_r6, i've test in 6, and in 11 but got the same problem , thank you.

Sounds like you are missing the proper audio files or your .cue file doesn't point to the exact name of the audio files.

If the audio files are in .ogg or .mp3 this will cause that error to happen. You will need to convert the audio files to .WAV and create a new .cue file.

If you have only a bin/cue without any other files, it's a bad ISO.

linlhutz

Edit: Make sure you are loading a CUE file rather than a BIN/ISO in a virtual drive.

Last edited:

Darkfox

By the way, I managed to fix the problem with FEDA Remake. It seems to run well. :)