Yeah I only had the previous ini I was using so it didn't have the new options. If they are actually supposed to be there then I guess I could report the issue, although then I might need a new build if it is fixed lol because it's kind of annoying to enable them every time.
I saw your created issue xenphor, nice!
Hopefully this won't take long, and ata4 is pretty active too.
Meanwhile at my house I'm struggling getting Project64 to work, I've been using m64p for so long I have completely forgotten everything that was wrong with Project64.
I have now ditched 188.8.131.52 rev23 completely, too much have happened with plugins and stuff since I last used it.
Currently I'm trying out builds from here:
but also builds from EmuCR, which is kinda OK.
I've realized that I can't use m64p forever and Angrylion is starting to get updates again, I need to get a stable foundation to stand on that is easily maintainable.
I'm finally back in track in the Project64 department, found myself a nice stable build (Project64 184.108.40.2069) and got most of the RDB cleaned up for the games I have.
I also had to use an older cxd4 RSP plugin because the newest one gave all sorts of error messages, the one I'm using is the one posted at the first page of this thread.
Regarding the newest Angrylion, don't use it just yet, stick with the second latest from the 3rd page dated 2018-11-23 because there are several oddities besides not being able to use exclusive and vsync in the newest build.
Other than that, I got similar experience as using m64p and regarding sound Azimer's HLE Audio WIP 9 is the best so far, WIP 10 isn't as good.