What's new

spammer central

Allnatural

For some reason these SEO spammers love this thread. I think there were one or two more whose posts I deleted.

Judging by his email addy, johntor is also a spammer. He forgot to create a signature, so he's clearly not very good at his job (I'll ban him when he does). Also, johntor = wanetom, though they're advertising different sites. Fascinating stuff.

Toasty

Sony battery
Ah, I wondered why those guys got banned when that was their only post. :D Since you were so quick to take care of it I never even noticed that they had spam in their sigs.

Cyberman

That's right Allnatural is a lean mean despaminating king. What's with these obnoxious people. I suppose if we could see if we can sick the MPIA or the RIAA after there butts (say they are distributing copyrighted stuff from there IP and get them to do our dirty work :D) Cyb

Toasty

Sony battery
I suppose if we could see if we can sick the MPIA or the RIAA after there butts (say they are distributing copyrighted stuff from there IP and get them to do our dirty work :D) Cyb
I like it! It will either get the spammers bankrupt or get the **AA's laughed out of the courts for good. Either way everyone wins. :)

A.I.

Banned
I'm selling penis enlargers for only $24.95. Bonus free lubrication tube or steak knives. Ring now!

Xtreme2damax

It would be nice if there weren't people stupid enough to click their links or buy services/products from spammers (Which 99% of the time is a fraud).

Then it wouldn't be worth the time for them to spam, therefore spam wouldn't exist.

As long as stupid people exist on the internet, so will spam or other scams. :p