What's new

Soo... whatcha think of this one then

2fast4u

KoЯn said:
No, it's some sort of "rate the shemale plz!" thread.

i think its safe to assume that redahs gf could be a shemale so there ya go ;)

btw, she could use a more self-confident look on her face on the 2nd picture. it doesnt quite fit the pose imho.

jollyrancher

the 2nd pic is good ... is this some sort of "rate my gf plz" thread?

Yeah, the point of this thread went over my head... obviously the first two pictures are professional... so is it a "she's hot" thread or is it a "post your gf" thread? My gf would be really upset if she found out I was posting her picture on the internet.

jollyrancher

I've seen enough trash TV to be able to spot the trannies.... and you can't get hip implants (1st picture) to make a guy look like that.

Davemc

Dave
Yeah, I suppose you're right there...
Still, anything is possible with Redah, it's important to keep EVERY option open. ;)

jollyrancher

Truly they are insane... some of you are saying it would be gay to nail this man-chick, and I say that you're gay if you wouldn't in a heartbeat (assuming you're single).

OP
Redah

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Tsk tsk tsk... I'd just like to say here and now, everyone who called my gf a guy the past few days will be banned in the days to come :)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
< vampireuk > im not commenting until i find out its not a man =|

Now that I know it's not a man I can say thats a nice find Redah :D

OP
Redah

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
vampireuk said:
< vampireuk > im not commenting until i find out its not a man =|

Now that I know it's not a man I can say thats a nice find Redah :D

Lol... now let's turn it into a Show us your GF thread then :)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
a good idea :)

lucy.jpg

That's Lucy, or as ren calls her my sister =\

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I think your GF seems more natural and prettier in the 3rd pic Redah... not a sexy look in that pic, but quite a cute one... ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Redah said:
Tsk tsk tsk... I'd just like to say here and now, everyone who called my gf a guy the past few days will be banned in the days to come :)

Now you know why I kept my mouth shut. ;)