What's new

Sonic DX - Ever heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
I hadnt either...!!

Here's a supposed translation from altavista'a babel fish...

Sonic adventure DX (deluxe) High speed 3d action Becoming deluxe, new appearance! The masterpiece ' sonic adventure which in 1998 is sold with the dream cast, gives impact to the world as " a future standard of the game " ', becoming deluxe, anew appearance! The graphics which utilizes the high performance of the ƒjƒ“ƒeƒ“ƒh�[ƒQ�[ƒ€ƒLƒ…�[ƒu (think its ment to be gamecube) , begins the expression of the character substantially upgrade. ' The sonic adventure 2 battle ' empty sonic series the person and you have played with the dream cast the person and of course the person of the sonic not yet experience who played, the magnificient 3d space please run with speed of sound and enjoy the dynamism of sonic it comes out sufficiently!

The high speed 3d action which supersonic porcupine " sonic " unfolds! This work shows RPG story development, " adventure stage " and, you can have enough the refreshing speed impression it consists of 2 sections of " action stage ". Daigo taste of action only " of the sonic adventure " series of course the puzzle solving element with of " adventure stage " the fresh pleasure the fullest capacity. You see as the CG movie and in the picture of quality of the just it is mistaken, venture of large volume is developed. In the character 6 as for the scenario 6, and action game prayer of 6 types knowing " sonic ", and " ƒeƒCƒ‹ƒX " " ƒiƒbƒNƒ‹ƒY " " ƒGƒ~�[ " " big " " E? It is possible, to operate the character 6 of 102 gamma ", it can enjoy play which in every character is different from the fish fish, completely in high speed competition, the treasure searching and shooting. In addition the story is prepared in every character, magnificient drama keeps advancing from the point of view of the respective character.

Find the proper page and screenies here...

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Ugh... would SEGA please stop remaking old games and please start making NEW ONES?!

Can't they make a NEW Sonic Adventure rather than releasing the two Dreamcast versions again for GCN - and out of order, that that?

SA1 isn't as good as SA2 anyway!

/me grumbles

blizz

I think this applies here

20030203l.gif

2fast4u

both are good games ... sonic adventure 2 more than the first one tho. when sa2 was released it was already clear that sega would pull the plug on the dc .. but this is just shameful for sega :doh: super nintendo to gba ports anyone? :getlost:

jessman1988

Banned
man! Everyone's heard of it. That game is REALLY old news. Sonic Adventure with slightly improved gfx and some extra goodies.......YAWN.

jessman1988

Banned
Ha ha ha. Sorry. lmao. I guess the joke's on me for not paying attention. But why did someone suddenly reply to it? GAH! I hate it when old threads resurface, lol. BTW, thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.