What's new

Some Questions about the programmextracters

Ness64

hello, i have several questions to these programms!
Lots of threads are DELETED! damn they helped me bit but yet i cant read them :( so i have to make this thread!
At first, my target is to get a model like "metroid" of metroid prime (PAL) and extract them into 3d studio max! BUT what programs do i need or what programm do i need to get those files! i know that you cant extract them with one cycle! there need be several cycles?
And then this question:
RIp: does that mean that i need one of the four LG drive and then rip them with raw dump?
Is there another possiblity to "extract" an *.iso?
If its not legal to write then dont answer,i have no problems with that ;)
I am really confused,and i am sad that newcomer couldnt follow the MASTERWORK for that...
Greetings Ness

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The threads aren't deleted, the board just doesn't show threads that are past a set date; you can change this behavior to your liking.

OP
N

Ness64

Well if you know it then how can i reactivate those threads?
And couldnt someone explain me which steps i need,to extract the datas to 3d studio max correctly?
mfg ness

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
There is no need to reactivate the threads bacause most of them aren't locked. If they are, then you can do anything; make your own thread (just like now). There is also no reason why you shouldn't be able to read all threads in this forum - it's public after all.

Open the forum and choose your desired display options at the bottom of the page.

OP
N

Ness64

well,you are the only one,who is existing here in this section?
well as my questions are not answered,this thread will be open and active!!

Fluesopp

The older threads contain all the data you need, so you could go there to find it.

You probably would need a tool to rip the GC or Wii disk, then a program to extract it's content, and in the wii's case, a key to decrypt it. Then you need a program to extract the Metroid models from the data files you extracted. Just too bad that SaraHarp, the only one that have written such a tool, won't release it.
In short, you can't.