What's new

*Sniff* All I wanted to do was play Zelda MM *sniff*

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
IS THAT SO WRONG???? :( But look at my shitty specs!!! Look at em!!!!!! (*points to sig*) Is there any hope for a guy like me finding a decent emulator for this game? I've already tried 1964 unfortunately the important text of the game just won't show. Now I have no where else to turn... Where is my N64 emulation savior??

OP
Turbo Techie

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
It doesnt and yes Corn was a good emu. Well there are so many uncertainties as far as Nemu 0.8 being released. Lots of bugs, Lemmy's leave, etc. etc.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
you wanna use 1964+some_video_plugin_that_shows_the_text_on_a_Ati Rage 128 Pro.

Allnatural

Yeah, buying an N64 and a couple of cartridges would likely be much cheaper than upgrading your PC. Quicker than waiting for "Magical Super-Fast High-Quality on Low-Spec Machine N64 Emulator" too. :innocent:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Turbo Techie said:
actually the quality is decent. HOWEVER seeing the text would be nice.

Try 1964 0.8.5(RSP Enabled with Audio lists being Sent to audio Plugin), Glide64(+eVoodoo), Azimer's Audio plugin. Should get about 40-60 Vi/s with this combination...

OP
Turbo Techie

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
Tried those plugins. Everything runs nicely with the exception of the text which looks like blocks instead of letters. Sometimes if I wait it out it turns to letters and then other times usually during important conversations it doesn't work.

Allnatural

You need a better video card, among other things. I suppose you could wait for someone to write a plugin for your existing card, but I wouldn't hold your breath.;)

OP
Turbo Techie

Turbo Techie

Rei Byakku
For some reason I got a feeling the new nemu will be coming out soon. I'll wait for that. If not I'll stick to gameboy advance and playstation emulation.