"Let's Feel Feeling of movement with Screen Shot!"
4.jpg

*Ride Horses, Camels, Donkeys
*Play as a Thief, Hunter, or Silk Trader
*Set in Ancient China
*Free Forever! (I have no idea how either....) :p

http://www.silkroadonline.net

noals

that do a while i know that but i didn't tryed it yet.
i heard that the servers are lagging like hell.
sometime, you cant even connect to a server.

did you tryed it ? is it right or wrong ?

xneoangel

Persona User
Yeah i'm playing the game for some time now it is cool but it suffers from 2 bad facts:

1. The translation is horrible, youll find lots of errors in the script, someties is hard to understand what the NPC is "trying" to say.
2. The servers are always full and to log in on a weekend is a pain in the ***

Now if those facts don't bother you then the game is actually pretty cool, is a point & click game like most MMO's, it has a great character building up system, there are no classes at all(thanks god), you get exp to lvl up, you also get Skill Points to learn weapon skills(sword, glavie, spear, bow) and force skills(fire, ice, lightning, healing).

There are jobs like merchant(these guys transport stuff from a city to another to earn gold), thief(these guys try to steal the goods from the merchants) and hunter(these guys hunt thieves and protect merchants).

You can also form guilds, make parties, enchant your stuff with alchemy, duel other players and set a shop to sell your stuff to other players.

The graphics are pretty good and detailed altough youll get some graphical lag at the cities with so many players selling their stuff.

The sound is alright but the music gets very repetitive soon.

The game is pretty cool and its free, of course you cant compare this to WoW or GW but for a free MMO i think its the best one out there.

And yes the game will be Free Forever the game developers will set up an item shop at the website where you use real money to buy stuff like the guys of kal online did.

Last edited: