What's new

Shenmue 2 - looking for help

The_Agent

This Is A Custon User Title :p
right i have searched the entire Chankast forum, but can not find what I'm looking for, has anyone found a fix for the shenmue 2 game by echelon

this is doing my head in,

if any has non echelon 1ST_READ.BIN an IP.BIN it would be greatly appreciated as i just want to see what this great game looks like on my PC

and before you say we cant post them

well....you did for Dead or alive 2 LE and no one said anything

http://www.emutalk.net/chankast/21416-can-you-get-doa2-le-jap-work.html

in 2 different threads tbh

your help would be most appreciated
and most valued

SEVash

Well I have the game, how would I get those for you?
And I'm not sure if its allowed. BTW, the game runs really slow, but is playable.

OP
The_Agent

The_Agent

well i got the game on me dreamcast, so if you not allowed don't worry about it, as i can still play it, but i just wanted to see what it looks like on my PC, as i think all my dreamcast games are crisper and it still makes me chuckle to me self when i see them running on a PC and not the original console

if its the game and not the iso i doubt you will be able to get them files with out ripping them to iso, or i would of had them off my original by now, but i cant extract my Cd's :(, it would have to be a unaltered iso (none echelon) doesn't matter if its not self boot already though that would just help a bit that's all,

all you would have to do is upload them using the file upload tool on the reply tab

please do not try sending ISO links to ISO or how to "rip" them as its not allowed on the forum

sending none altered .bin files doesn't seem to be breaking the rules as stated with open thread as there are two other threads offering DoA2 1st_read.bin and IP.bin files?but an admin can correct me if he/she wants and ill apologize now

Acorn

I think it was basicly decided a while ago that Shenmue 2 with Ech wasn't easily fixable, that might have changed since I read it but who knows. I have the ip/1st_read files, and will post them if OKed by a mod/admin.

Tequila

Hu?
Shenmue 2 (Echelon) did run perfectly well (although not too fast) on my PC, i actually finished the game yesterday.
Made some 600 screenshots, if someone's interested...

OP
The_Agent

The_Agent

that's all well and good, but doesn't help me much track down them files, :(

would be nice to hear ether a yes or a no from an admin as to if someone can post- none echelon 1st_read.bin and ip.bin

thanks in advance