What's new

Second Annual Miss Emutalk Nominations

Eagle

aka Alshain
For those of you who remember, last year Miho Yoshioka had a narrow victory over Elin Grindemyr. Its now time for Miho to hand her crown to the next Miss Emutalk. Any female celebrity is eligible except Miho (who will be eligible next year) and of course tubgirl (because I dont want to look at that again). Post your nominations and at least one picture now! (please keep it rated PG-13 please) No girlfriends (or yourself) please, I'm sure they are sexy pics but this competition is meant to be impersonal.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Allnatural said:
Just in time; I have myself a new obsession. Mayuko Iwasa. :)
I can see why... *drool*, since thats the only pic i've seen on this thread (so far) I vote her. If you can find someone hotter than that i'll be suprised...

OP
Eagle

Eagle

aka Alshain
butterfly said:
Alright, what about a Mr/ EmuTalk, girls?

Start one. As long as you keep it decent none of the mods will complain.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
butterfly said:
Alright, what about a Mr/ EmuTalk, girls?

I didn't realise there was any female presence since Tag left after being sexually harassed by blizz. ;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
My vote this year, the same as last year, is once again the wonderful Katie Downes. Here is the most recent photo I could find of her. (Sorry about the poor quality, I only had time to do a very quick scan of the magazine, I'll try to do a better one a bit later). :happy:

MaxwellSmart

Sin and the City. Jessica Alba for me.

sin%20city%20breve2.jpg

blizz

Elin is fine, but I'd like to see some newer pics of her.

Anyway, Kristen Kreuk, the only reason to watch Smallville.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
I apologize for the Tub Girl, K? I was really drunk last night and I thought it would be HILARIOUS. But, in retrospect, it wasn't as hilarious as I thought it would be... (I laughed for like 45 min). And so, to make up for it, ladies and gentlemen, the hottest woman ever to exist....

tara-reid005.jpg

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
tye stik said:
I apologize for the Tub Girl, K? I was really drunk last night and I thought it would be HILARIOUS.
Hahahahahaha NO. Next time you pull a stunt like that it will be a lifetime ban.

Last edited: