What's new

Save Submissions

jim16127

Where are the saves submitted to? I notice them in posted throughout the thread here and there but a lot of what's mentioned is not located in the thread. I checked the downloads section and mostly saw emulators.

F

Fanatic 64

Either a file hosting service like RapidShare or MediaFire, or as an attachment to the post.

jim16127

Either a file hosting service like RapidShare or MediaFire, or as an attachment to the post.

Yes...I understand that the saves are hosted on those upload sites. So, all of those links for saves are only posted in this thread on this forum? A lot of the links are dead or missing in this topic.

DETOMINE

Have fun

edit : (E) version
edit : if you can make it a 100% save, could you please post it?

Attachments

• MarioTennis.zip
    454 bytes · Views: 113
Last edited:

DETOMINE

Please note that the maxed out gbc characters were obtained with cheats (but no hex-edit).
It is impossible to obtain fully maxed out characters with the original gbc game.
But well, I think it's far funnier that way, especially in the last level of difficulty (which is still locked in this save, I wanted to unlock it but the imperfect emulation carried me away from my goal).

DETOMINE

Omg, I do not I´m to bad (or old) for this game now
Mario Tennis 64 is a hard game (especially against opponent with the power type at high difficulty levels), but you can still use save-state or play with maxed-out gbc characters, it makes the game far easier.

edit : latest pj64 and dolphin save for Mario Tennis 64

Attachments

• EEP_NM8P.zip
    551 bytes · Views: 145
  • MarioTennis.zip
    524 bytes · Views: 152
Last edited:

jim16127

NONE of these saves are mine! Credit goes to original uploaders. I merely collected and organized what I found. I created txt files describing ALL saves included.
A few links of the saves in this thread are dead, so I was not able to download it. The only 1 I definitely remember being dead that's not on this list is "Resident Evil 2"

Just a heads up about F-Zero X save files. Don't use a 100% save file, most of these were done with an action replay and the game has a major bug when it detects it. Mainly, the CPU controlled cars start to cheat and the game becomes impossible to win at the higher difficulty settings.

If someone knows of another cache of N64 saves lying around the internet. Throw a post into this thread and I'll update the .RAR archive of saves.

List of Game Saves included in Attachment...

007 - GoldenEye
007 - The World Is Not Enough
1080 TenEighty Snowboarding
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Beetle Adventure Racing!
Blast Corps
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman 64
Bomberman 64 - The Second Attack!
Bug's Life, A
Castlevania
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Destruction Derby 64
Donald Duck - Goin' Quackers
Donkey Kong 64
Dr. Mario 64
Earthworm Jim
F-Zero X
Fighter Destiny 2
Gauntlet Legends
Gex 3 - Deep Cover Gecko
Gex 64 - Enter the Gecko
Goemon's Great Adventure
Hydro Thunder
Jet Force Gemini
Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards
Lego Racers
Paper Mario
Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time
Mario Golf
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Mario Tennis
Mega Man 64
Mickey's Speedway USA
Mortal Kombat 4
Ogre Battle 64 - Person of Lordly Caliber
Paper Mario
Penny Racers
Perfect Dark
Pilotwings 64
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Quest 64
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Road Rash 64
RR64 - Ridge Racer 64
Rush 2 - Extreme Racing USA
San Francisco Rush - Extreme Racing
Star Wars Episode I - Racer
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Wave Race 64

Attachments

• Nintendo 64 Game Saves.zip
    747.7 KB · Views: 1,279
Last edited:
Can some Gamesharking wizard please perhaps crank out a Stunt Racer 64 save ? :bounce:

Also , I hope these native saves (EEPROM etcetc) are not .n64 extension

armanval

Hello! I´ve been playing Ocarina of time master quest emulated on Project 64. Just recently, i lost my entire progress due to some issues with my PC. I just got the silver gauntlets, so, it´s just to much to start over =(. Is there any way to get a saved state any way near to my progress?? I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!