What's new

Save Submissions

ylk

Yoshi Story (U)(M2)

Here is my save file: all 24 stage can playable on practice mode.

Save file for Yoshi Story (U)(M2) rom. I dont try it on EU.

Super Happy Tree !

zelda's ocarina

i'm looking for a Zelda OoT savedata after or right before the forest temple. My old save data was deleted and i really want to end this game. The other savedatas similar to my request doesn't work for me. Please help i need a .pj or .zip data

baizen

i'm looking for a Zelda OoT savedata after or right before the forest temple. My old save data was deleted and i really want to end this game. The other savedatas similar to my request doesn't work for me. Please help i need a .pj or .zip data

luckily for you i was here looking for a MM save state and came across your post. i left oot in the beginning of the forest temple. havent beaten any of the poes yet.
i cant upload the file, so send me your email and ill send the save files to you

Goku2271

Does anyone have any pokemon stadium 2 save files? I would really appreciate it very much I've been looking everywhere. :crazy:

xenorhino

For Zelda: Ocarina of time, can anyone get me a save right before the fire temple? You will have my eternal gratitude.

Delirious17

Mario Golf 100% completed (All characters/courses unlocked) pretty please :)

Edit: Possibly a 100% completed Ocarina of Time MASTER QUEST save possible too?? :D

Last edited:

MrPig

Can someone please post an Ocarina of Time 1.2 save where the game is beaten, i dont care if its 100% but i dont want it to have cheats on it.

R

raganinjo

Mario Golf & Mario Tennis

Everything unlocked!

Attachments

• Mario Golf & Mario Tennis.rar
    569 bytes · Views: 569

Ronzar

Hi I am trying to recreate an old Zelda trailer and I am looking for a save in Ocarina of time. I need to find one just after you become adult link as I need to capture the cutscene with Link and Epona escaping from Lon Lon ranch. I have tried to look through this long post but I can't seem to find any :)

I hope someone can help me
Kind regards
Ronzar

Intus Legere

My request is the same as the above. Sorry if the answer is in this thread and I missed it, but... where can I find a somewhat halfway through Majora's Mask save for Project 64?

I want to beat the game at last, and I don't want to play all of it again... especially because I already tried to do it a few months ago, and now that I checked, the save file was lost. =/

Mariocrash

This game has crashed.
Will work on a 100% complete save file of Super Mario 64. Not sure if it is needed, or rather already being submitted.

Imgema

Retro Hoarder
Just a heads up about F-Zero X save files. Don't use a 100% save file, most of these were done with an action replay and the game has a major bug when it detects it. Mainly, the CPU controlled cars start to cheat and the game becomes impossible to win at the higher difficulty settings.