What's new

Save Angel

gokuss4

Meh...
that's a great show and I think it is made to end after season 5...but maybe they'll have a movie ending it all, with the whole Buffy cast, and all of the Angel cast. They should do that instead.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
That link is screwy (it got shortened so it screwed up)

I love Angel and I don't want them to take it off. It's a good show.

But if they do take it off, I'll be okay. I still have Everwood and One Tree Hill... and Gilmore Girls... and Smallville... yeah.. I love WB ::Hugs to the WB::

Eagle

aka Alshain
2fast4u said:
i dont believe in the use of petitions personally...

I dont believe in saving bad drama's from cancellation. Nope, never watched it, or buffy, I watched a few episodes of Smallville only because of the Superman theme but stopped, never watched Gilmore Girls or One Tree Hill or Everwood or the OC or any of that crap to tell you the truth, its just not my style. American television just sucks. The only two drama's I like are Alias and Star Trek, and star trek has only recently become a drama. I used to like the Practice but then half the original cast left and it just sucks now.

OP
Macca

Macca

isnt farscape coming back as a mini series or something?

Ive never believed in partitions myself either but its not like im losing anything spending 1 second to type my name, i could always be pleasently surprised :p

Eagle

aka Alshain
Macca said:
isnt farscape coming back as a mini series or something?

Negative, false rumor. I did like Farscape but I dont have SciFi so I only saw it once in a blue moon.

smegforbrain

There seem to be enough positive rumors to indicate that Farscape will be back atleast as a mini-series.

And while the IMDb is a great resource, it sometimes isn't the most accurate one. :)