What's new

RxNES 3

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
RxNES has returned with a new release now to 3.003, RxNES is a unity powered emulator based on MyNes, it allows enhancements and modifications, that allow replacements of tiles, with either 3D models, or sprites, regardless of size, has full custom scripting in c# which allows limitless possibilities for modding, and even allows the use of midi instruments.

You can download the current version here, and feel free to discuss here, and i'll try to answer any questions :)

This btw is the first public version, so still has a way to go!

:: RxNES 3.003

Last edited:
OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
There is a website, but currently there's a whoopsie there :unsure: as soon as its corrected, i'll post the details, meanwhile heres a vid...
Update, website link now fixed http://www.rxnes.xyz/.

Last edited:

MiLO83

Hi,
I put together RxNES.
It is MyNES 7 with replacement code etc created by myself in the Unity3D Engine.
I will check this topic every so often, tho, sadly, it seems no-one is really that interested.
If you don't want RxNES to die (Again), please comment here.

OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Don't take it to heart that some things take time, when you think hdnes has been going for 4 years yet there still not many packs made for it, though mesen now taking it further has had a few people making things for it, RxNES is a very powerful tool which seems to take the best from hdnes, and even emulators like 3dnes, its just getting that pack made that gets people talking, its kinda crazy how my hdmario has got people talking, and currently at 38,019 views, once that happens people will be very interested in it. That said the stats arn't bad, this topic has had decent amount of views, only the gba emulator and switch emulator has had more views this year.