What's new

rom sos

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
i just downloaded wipeout but pj64 says that i kneed a difrent grapics plugin ive got jabo direct3d if know 1 knows what plugin can any 1 tell me where i can find a lot of plugins thanks

ladies and gentlemen today's breaking news are:
Project64 1.5 released today and Wipeout64 is playing perfectly well on it.Go get it now!

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
ok thanks ill go download 1.5 ive bean using 1.4 how thick am i thanks

Idonex

Hmm i have Wipeout 64 (E) [!].v64 and i get: "$EBD45CC3 - Unable to detect microcode settings" as soon as the game loads. Cant get rid of it either. This is PJ1.5 with default settings.

Any ideas on getting it to work, i couldn't see anything in the browser?

Lex

Idonex said:
Hmm i have Wipeout 64 (E) [!].v64 and i get: "$EBD45CC3 - Unable to detect microcode settings" as soon as the game loads. Cant get rid of it either. This is PJ1.5 with default settings.

Did you checked the rom with goodn64?

Idonex said:

go to project64' s folder and and open project64.rdb with wordpad.
find the "[Microcode Identifiers]" line and under that type:
EBD45CC3=0
I only hope you're a really good game player cos this game isn't for novice ones...

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
i know its hard as hell but that's y we all like it i havent found any 1 who dosent like it but then i havent asked this game is hard as nails so dont get pissed off if your crap at it hell knows i am

:1964: :pj64:

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
na i onley got it last night so im alewd 2 b crap its the law (well it is now)

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
thanks u got any ponters coz i all ways get 4th and nuthing better whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
all so whill your hear is there any whey 2 mack a rom site less vissbal e.g. so nintend wont b as likley 2 see it coz i just found out a knew rom site (soz i cant tell u what it is) but i dont want it 2 get shut down coz its got romz i never heard of

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
64ultramaniac said:
no,I'm good at it,maybe not as good as I'm in sex but still very good.I mean I must be cos I've already finished it :saint:
LoL I can't leave that alone..

finishing fast doesn't make you good at sex >_< infact it makes you worse

Idonex

64ultramaniac said:
go to project64' s folder and and open project64.rdb with wordpad.
find the "[Microcode Identifiers]" line and under that type:
EBD45CC3=0
I only hope you're a really good game player cos this game isn't for novice ones...

Nice one mate that worked a treat, thanks :)

It's not a bad version of Wipeout actually, i dont think it's anywhere as fast as the PS1 version though. Still it looks mighty fine with aniso and AA on :cool:

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
no i disgrey i used 2 b addicted 2 the ps1 vershion of wipeout the n64 vershion is just as fast and with better wepons and is hard as nailes

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
errrrrrrr guys ive got a mager problem i finley got the silver aword on the first track but when i reload the game if i try and loadthe track agen the gam frezes and never un frezes but the fps r still going an any bodey hellp me

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
drew69 said:
all so whill your hear is there any whey 2 mack a rom site less vissbal e.g. so nintend wont b as likley 2 see it coz i just found out a knew rom site (soz i cant tell u what it is) but i dont want it 2 get shut down coz its got romz i never heard of

Lets see, no. Why on earth would we give you advice about that....

Personally I hope it gets closed down:p

Martin

Administrator
I'm going to lock this thread because:

a) drew69 couldn't answer the basic question from Lex if he had verified the rom with goodn64. There's your answer, drew69.

b) this thread is now more focused on ROM discussions and ROM sites, which aren't appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.