What's new

rom saves dont work

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
1) rom saves dont work on my vershion of 1964 is not a mager problem but anys the hell out of me

[Edited] to question 1

:1964: :pj64:

Last edited by a moderator:

zorbid

drew69 said:
1 rom saves dont work on my vershion of 1964 is not a mager problem but anys the hell out of me

:1964: :pj64:

1. It's the only ok question of your post, but the way you ask the answer doesn't make me want to answer it.

* Edited accordingly to the first post ;)

Last edited:
OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
the reson y i prased the queston like this is becouse the 3 questons thing is off montey pythions holy grayel if it macks u hapey ill remove the manules queston

zorbid

Sorry about my lack of culture. Nevertheless, it's against the rules to ask when something will be released, and it's off topic here (sorry if it was humoristic too (When, Ooh when...), but you've already broken some rules, and if I were you I wouln't do this kind of 'jokes'. I sggest you to delete the whole thread and start a new one with your first question only before someone notices it).

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
erm keep things on topic in forums please drew69.

1) is 1964 related.

edit the 2, & 3 out (whats to know about delete) ?

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
ok ive edeted what u sergested thanks

soz i cant spell (im dyslex)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
ok i done it for you now.

ive edited to show the relevant question, lets not see this kind of thing again please :)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
I had this problem too. Make sure your 1964 folder isn't anywhere with special characters in it. c:\1964 or c:\games\1964 are good, c:\documents & Setttings\yourloggin\desktop\1964 is bad.

Karth

OP
drew69

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
ok thanks if that dosent work ill download it agen from a difrenrent site

:1964: