What's new

Rom Release #0463+

Low Lines

Can somebody please clarify this for me??

Rom Release #0463 According to PocketHeaven it is MAX Media Launcher (E)

But according to multiple sources (GBArl.it and GBAtemp) it is Zoids Dash (J).

Which is correct?? I find this very important because it affects every rom release that follows there after.

OP
L

Low Lines

Nope PocketHeaven MUST be wrong....MAX Media Launcher (E)...as far as I can tell is either NUKED or is marked as XXXX...it has no number...

I guess I shall just have to wait until PocketHeaven update their information and see if anything changes??

It's funny because there don't seem to be any other Rom Release sites (That aquire more than just Number, Name, Rom Size & Release Team) as up-to-date as Pocket Heaven....because I am a little reliant on game serials....unless I can find a definite serial somewhere on the net....I can't add any compatibility info on it until then :(

Evrain

The Forbidden One
MML has been nuked as it is a hardware dump, completely unusable with a flashcard or anything else different from the real thing.
Evrain

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Had it been for me, I'd have put up a project discontinued sign and then removed the page, but Lino still retains the keys :)
As for the source, I still can't release it.
Evrain

spotanjo3

Evrain said:
Had it been for me, I'd have put up a project discontinued sign and then removed the page, but Lino still retains the keys :)
As for the source, I still can't release it.
Evrain

I am glad that this link is still running, heh!

You can't release it ? Then it is still in development secretly ? :drool:

Cheers,

Rockmangames

OP
L

Low Lines

hmm...yeah. I think because there is no indication of the site probably a lot of people still think the project is running. Not a lot of information seems to escape these forums, only if someone jumps between them passing on the message.

Btw

The most recent demo rom bundle pack (6 demo games i think) DS Download Station (U).....

There's a metroid prime video demo in it that runs quite nicely on iDeaS....hmmm just though I should mention that :unsure: