What's new

Rofl

lario

The Smart One
"I'm new to kazaa and filesharing in general! I just started and like it very much, but although I use the Cheater tool to increase my participation level and with this download speed I noticed that one particular person (as amatter of fact the editor of the KLCheater tool!) downloads from me at speeds of above 3000 Kb/s whereas I usually reach a speed of < 1Kb/s up to 50 Kb/s!

Can anybody explain to me how this is possible?

What can I do to increase my download speed to a higher level?

Does the KLCheater include a kind of trojan horse feature for its editor allowing him to simply suck everything from my harddisc he can find?

smoochus"

Found on KaZaA lite forum

g00beRz

Peej
I noticed that one particular person (as amatter of fact the editor of the KLCheater tool!) downloads from me at speeds of above 3000 Kb/s whereas I usually reach a speed of < 1Kb/s up to 50 Kb/s!

It all depends on their connection speed and yours. The person downloading from you obviously has a fast connection.

What can I do to increase my download speed to a higher level?

Download from people with fast connections, check the bandwidth and try to get the highest one.

mesman00

What's that...?
goobers, who is that in your avatar? damn, she is hot

/me thinks it looks like alex mack (don't know her real name, haha)

g00beRz

Peej
vampireuk said:
/me smacks g00beRz then shakes his head

What the??

mesman00 said:

Yes I know she is hot. She is I. *lol* no J/K

Alex Mack is not this hot. My avatar is Claire Danes.

gokuss4

Meh...
mesman00 said:

alex macks actor is Larissa Oleynick (i think her name is spelled like that)

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
g00beRz said:
It all depends on their connection speed and yours. The person downloading from you obviously has a fast connection.

Download from people with fast connections, check the bandwidth and try to get the highest one.

You are both confused, I might correct you guys. However, I would rather be amused instead. Have fun :)

By the way, that girl is very good lookin'. :inlove:

Last edited:

g00beRz

Peej
Nah. I am right. That is what I do. How dare you think I am wrong. i am always right. Claire Danes says so.

tbag

lol, Yes Alex Mack lol i remember watching that and that Girl is nice looking here have some flowers lol :flowers:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
look i had nothing better to do - which is a closer match

left is Larisa thingy in 10 Things, right is Danes in Romeo + Juliet.

/me always loses bets so expects to lose this one too, lol

edit FUCK just read the thread. oh well, i'll leave the carefully made captures to er "amuse" the lads. Oh well, i'm an idiot, but i can tell my fit birds from my not quite so fit birds. :phone:

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Smiff said:
look i had nothing better to do - which is a closer match

left is Larisa thingy in 10 Things, right is Danes in Romeo + Juliet.

/me always loses bets so expects to lose this one too, lol

edit FUCK just read the thread. oh well, i'll leave the carefully made captures to er "amuse" the lads. Oh well, i'm an idiot, but i can tell my fit birds from my not quite so fit birds. :phone:

The one on the left need to get some bloody sleep, look@ those bags.... poor girl

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
tbag said:
Hmmm... interesting we went a bit off topic though lol :happy:
No kidding...
/ME looks at topic ... :plain: EmuTalk.net > General Discussion > Waaay Off-Topic > Rofl :plain:

Ah, yes it would be VERY unlikely for a girl --- even that good looking, lol. It wouldn't happen, it would be some sick person trying to jack with some of the people here... Too bad, it's the time of year when that is able to be done. Hopefully we will all learn from this.