What's new

rice's hires textures on linux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
While porting some new plugins for the next mupen64 release, i've got the hires textures feature working on rice's plugin. I never tested it on windows before, that's a cool feature actually. Great work rice and everyone involved in the different hires texture projects.

Zilla

夢を見られた
Great Stuff! Any other progress on 0.5 to report? ;) :linux:

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Thats amazing, but I noticed that you ported 6.1.0. Most hires packs on work completely with 6.1.1beta10 (actually more stable than 6.1.0). Maybe it would be a better idea to port that? Anyway, great job, I look forward to mupen64 0.5.

Last edited:
OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
CF2 said:
Thats amazing, but I noticed that you ported 6.1.0. Most hires packs on work completely with 6.1.1beta10 (actually more stable than 6.1.0). Maybe it would be a better idea to port that? Anyway, great job, I love forward to mupen64 0.5.

I only have 6.1.0 source code currently.

ciruZ

Keep up the good work, Hacktarux!
Another suggestion (that's more or less off topic): A possibility for beta quest. Project's advantage is beta quest and 1964's advantage the hires textures, if mupen could do both, it would rock a lot.

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Keiton said:
I wish this plugin will be ported on Mac OS X :'(

Unfortunately, not likely right now.... Rice asked me to not distribute the source code of this version :( I'll release it as soon as he will want to distribute the source code of his plugin. For the next mupen64 release, i'll only distribute a linux binary of this plugin.