What's new

rices 5.5.1 starts to show graphics in rogue squadron

Trotterwatch

Yeah I've gotten to that stage with the latest too, pretty cool. I also managed to get what looked like a very small part of the intro to Indiana Jones working (like a square of what seemed like a map).

Clements

Lemmy's plugin shows lots of graphics in Rogue Squadron. It's a shame that other plugins can't show anywhere near as much. 1964 crashes with the plugin after a while, and I can't get passed the name entry screen.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
Clements said:
Lemmy's plugin shows lots of graphics in Rogue Squadron. It's a shame that other plugins can't show anywhere near as much. 1964 crashes with the plugin after a while, and I can't get passed the name entry screen.

yep, i posted that in a thread a while back.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
Trotterwatch said:
Yeah I've gotten to that stage with the latest too, pretty cool. I also managed to get what looked like a very small part of the intro to Indiana Jones working (like a square of what seemed like a map).

in pj64 I can get a small amount of graphics for infernal machine. part of n64 logo. and like you said a few squares.

olivieryuyu

Trotterwatch said:
It get's in game on Nemu too, so Lemmy must have been onto something :)

completely right

I thought that there was 11 microcode possible but Lemmy plugin say that it use microcode 12 !!! ??

So Lemmy find something really interesting .....

khanmeister

Banned
Is anybody working on these two games? Just curious. I still use Jabo 1.5 most of the time, it just seems more "stable". I mainly play monopoly64 anyway. HA HA.