What's new

Retard Reaction

whatboy

Has anyone had any trouble with retard reaction whether using the keyboard or an adaptoid in any game at all???

Like you try to move your char and it does not respond till 2~4 seconds later???

Am I've been probe/hack??? or is this an issue???

bladesinger

I've experienced retard reactions a few times when using my Logitech Thunderpad Digital in Zelda MM, but I think it's because I've played around with the joypad drivers.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
lmao 'retard reaction' wtf

change your buffering selection (video plugin, display tab) and/or lower res and/or FSAA level

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Never. All the reactions are fast. Can be 'cause i'm using a PCI Enhancer? OR that i have a FSB ~400 Mhz?

OP
W

whatboy

>>what input plugin are you using?

nRage... but I don't think it is the pluggin, I have the same settings on two computers, and only one has giving me the problems (the slow one AMD 800Mhz, 30Gb HD, nVidia Vanta 16Mb, 256Mb SDRAM), The only difference is that in this one, the slow one I have win2K connected to the net and on the fast one (AMD 1.33Mhz, 128Mb SDRam, 6.1 & 20 GHz HDs, Ati RADEON 7200 (64SDRAM), SB128 QuadSpk) I have win98SE and no network...

Slougi

Try turning down resolution. That happened to me as well when I had on fsaa and was using a high resolution