What's new

Research paper ideas;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
Yea, most of you know what i'm talking about;) Anyone got any good serious ideas for a good research paper? Excluding abortion and the death penalty, perferably a topic with two conflicting sides if anyone feels like throwing out a few ideas;)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
what areas are you looking for?

technology? might try how new digital copyright laws in the US and europe are using technology and censored speech to undermine fair use, or if your trying to make the opposite argument, why copyright holders should be allowed to determine what end users are and aren't allowed to do with their origional works.

humanities? how about why search and seizure in public areas (like airports) should or shouldn't include (or extend beyond) a shake down, or how muslim women should or shouldn't be required to remove their veil when getting a drivers license photo due to violations of their religious beliefs.

you know me, I am full of arguments :p

scary yet is most of the time I get people to agree :devil:

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
thanks for the good ideas alpha;) keep 'em coming though! anyone;) religion vs. religion! shit! i haven't even got done studying my own!:)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
hahaha, vegetarianism...heres a good con argument to vegetarianism:

Notice what each and every person on this page has in common

http://www.famousveggie.com/teenveg.cfm

like all vegetarians, they are weak asses! (especialy the kid in camos, god what a pussy) On top of that, vegetarian parents try to legitimize rearing their kids into being vegan by saying that they grow "at least as tall as omnivore children", well damn, so they can't grow any taller? And to the mother, what the fuck is that white shit that comes out of your nipple that junior is supposed to drink? Did you evolve that, or did your god just give it to you, just for sex?

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
AlphaWolf said:
hahaha, vegetarianism...heres a good con argument to vegetarianism:

Notice what each and every person on this page has in common

http://www.famousveggie.com/teenveg.cfm

like all vegetarians, they are weak asses! (especialy the kid in camos, god what a pussy) On top of that, vegetarian parents try to legitimize rearing their kids into being vegan by saying that they grow "at least as tall as omnivore children", well damn, so they can't grow any taller? And to the mother, what the fuck is that white shit that comes out of your nipple that junior is supposed to drink? Did you evolve that, or did your god just give it to you, just for sex?

I'm a vegetarian (Ovo-lacto).
It's not because I love animals; it's because I just hate plants more.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
heh, state your argument, we can write joseps paper for him :p

I've got scientific information of why vegetarian diets have negative impacts on your health, if you dare to ask :)

Acorn

Hmm, food topic, the dangers of aspartme? Fun fun, my mom is waaaay to addicted to vegsource...