What's new

Request for Mupen 0.3

ciruZ

Hi!

Since it seems that Mupen 0.4s RSP Plugin is fucked up (many games run much too fast, for example Diddy Kong Racing (about 2 times faster than normal) and Mario Kart (Game 2 times faster, Audio is not faster, but breaks are put in every few milliseconds. It sounds like one millisecond there is sound and in the other there's no.) I'm requesting the sourcecode for Mupen 0.3. I can't find it anywhere, replacing 0.4 with 0.3 in the filename doesn't help either.
Can you please attach the sourcecode for Mupen 0.3 and the plugins, Hacktarux? The only game where 0.4 works better is Zelda, but most of the others are fucked up. For example Super Smash Brothers: Objects are missing or it runs only at half of the speed. With Mupen 0.3 it worked perfect.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
If you choose interpreter and turn on, no audio delay option, the core should be almost the same as 0.3. If you still have problems it's probably a plugin problem. Anyway the code can be found easily on the board, search in the archives in the mupen64 0.3 source code thread.

Note: most of the problems that appeared in 0.4 are almost gone now. If only i can find some free time, i'd finalize 0.5...

OP
ciruZ

ciruZ

Well, I don't think that the core is the problem. I think it's the problem. And that's what I want: The old plugins ;).
The bug in Mario Kart was btw. only when there are two players. With only one player, it runs perfect. And on some maps it works even in 2 player mode perfect.

// Edit:
Well, is forum pruning activated? It seems that all old threads are deleted, so I can't find the old plugins here anymore. Can you please attach them, Hacktarux?

Last edited:
OP
ciruZ

ciruZ

Hm, sorry, but since nobody have read my edit I've to push this thread :(.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
no, the forum isn't pruning any thread, just select the displayed period at the bottom the forum page so that it displays all threads since the beginning and you should find any thread including the 0.3 source code thread.

OP
ciruZ

ciruZ

I was already searching for this box, but it seems that it doesn't exist. So I thought it might be pruned. So this forum is broken or something?

OP
ciruZ

ciruZ

Oh sorry. Searched it at the top of the page in that strange menu, because almost everything is there (bad idea!). I know why I don't like vB 3 *g*