What's new

Re-Volt!

Willow

Does this game even runs on Pj64 1.5?
It says that it is playable... but it dont work on my computer though... It boots and then it goes down to 3fps and hangs...

Is there someway to play this game... It rocks

Cheers!!!

OP
W

Willow

I use the original settings in Pj64......

My computer is as follows

1300 Mhz
512 DDR Ram
WinMe
Hercules 3d Prophet Kyro 2 (64 mb)

Hope that this will help?
WOuld be very glad if u could help me.....

Cheers!!!

RPGlover12

Ur p.c is pretty good i dont think its a processor problem or a graphic card, well try unistalling it and then reinstalling it maybe it will help and try another emulator like 1964 for an example and after that tell us :) also make sure to check www.smiff.clara.net it may have some help up there :)

OP
W

Willow

I've tried it out with Nemu, 1964, Deadlus, TrWin, SupraHLE...
But in those emulator it says that the game shouldn't work, wich it dont....
But as said before Pj64 it should work but it dont...
Maybe it's a bad rom.... i dont know....

Maximus

You sure Re-Volt is playable? From PJ64 1.5 official .rdb its status is "Issues (Core)" that's mean it may not be playable, shouldn't you notice that? or you are using 3rd party's .rdb?

nudetothis

Plays great for me in 1.5 ... consistent 60fps, sound and rumble ok. Maybe you have a bad ROM?

This game would not play for me in previous versions though unless I disabled sound.

OP
W

Willow

it's working now..... :)
Dont know what i did.... just disabled the sound and then enabled it again..... :)

But the next problem is however, the game is running in 60fps
but it's slow anyway :(

RPGlover12

Dats impossible coz how come the game is running on 60fps and its slow :/ try disabling the sound and play it without sound if its still slow then something with ur rom ;) and make sure its a [!] ;) use goodn64 for that ;)