What's new

rank A in Luigi's mansion

FAR

First Person Shooter
My sister reached rank A after many weeks but got nothing extra in Luigi's Mansion. Even, she found besides the 10 golden mice, 13 money-ghosts while FAQs talk about only ten of them. Isn't there any reward if someone played it so good?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Apparently...no.
The games was no biggie, anyway. It might have been somewhat fun the first times you played, but then...

OP
F

FAR

First Person Shooter
Luigi was fun after many days of playing because it is simple, and fun - simply fun. Mario Kart DD is a biggie but its ending is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Clements

Luigi's Mansion should have been at least 3 times longer, since I completed it in about 8 hours, and the second time was easier with the better vacuum so about 6 hours. You got no reward after that so I stopped playing.

OP
F

FAR

First Person Shooter
Nevertheless, it was fun searching for more and more money and hidden jewels to earn as many points as you can like in the time of the arcade.
My sister played it for more than 6 weeks to make a perfect score by catching the boss ghosts in a single round as well, but it was impossible.

Last edited: