What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Radeon Problems

Mollymutt

I just upgraded to a Radeon 9800 (Yes, I know it's not a new card, but I got it for free). Now I'm getting a weird reaction when I run PJ64 with Mudlord's latest plugin. The textures move around and warp when I move around. This is the first time I've had a Radeon, so I don't know what I should do. Everything worked fine with my old Geforce. I asked Mudlord, and he is stumped, so I'm asking all of you. Help me out, I'm begging you. By the way, I'm using the latest Catalyst drivers.

ctatumt

Yeah I also have a radeon. I had this problem too! All i did was when the game is running go into the current game options tab and unchecked "primary depth hack". After I unchecked it and hit ok it still did it so i restarted pj64 and it then worked! Hope it works for you

Supertag

Yeah I also have a radeon. I had this problem too! All i did was when the game is running go into the current game options tab and unchecked "primary depth hack". After I unchecked it and hit ok it still did it so i restarted pj64 and it then worked! Hope it works for you

I am seriously have the EXACT same (censored) problem. I need help with it and I need help with it now

Its seriously unplayable unless I use "software vertex clipper" and even with that I have problems with moving textures as you described .

Just moved from Geforce 440MX to X850XT AGP