What's new

Project 64 1.5 final! --------- When?

Palman

Night Walker
emuguy said:
what games does cooldaedalus support?

i should think that is a question you should be asking cooldaedalus himself in a post about the Unofficial Daedalus D3D8.

Rasmus

Banned
Everybody seems to know alot about a 1.5 final ?!? Is there something I missed, I can't see any "news_topics" about it anywhere... ?

Rasmus

Banned
and guys, if u get that mad about people being curious because they appreciate your hard work, then why do u let the information about a new release surface in the first place /: ?

Curious

PLugins of choice for new Pj64

Smiff said:
stay on topic please.. project64 team will deliver as is the tradition.... i don't mind this thread this time but if it keeps happening there's gonna be the usual thread-locking going on.

To answer the Q: We have our own schedule to help organisation but it will not be discussed publicly becuase we don't want to be pressured more, aren't close to finishing (there, that's all you'll get lol), the time is not fixed, and knowing a time doesn't help anyone anyway! Is that four good reasons or what? :)

Hi Smiff,

There are so many new Plugins available for N64 emulators at present that its quite perplexing as to know which ones to pick. I have always opted for Jabo's Video Plugin it being the one which runs the greater number of games consistently for me.

The new Unofficial daedalus (Rice's Video plugin) is meant to be great but as a Radeon user (ATI Radeon 7200) the z-buffering problem worries me. I do not have the necessary where-with-all to be using developers' Kits to fix issues with like this. Sorry I'm rambling.

In brief, for the new release PJ64 will hopefully be able to play Banjo Tootie. Will we be able to play Tootie with Jabo's last Video Plugin?

Thanks for all the info.

C.
:pj64: