What's new

Program for N64 Emus

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
Hi

I'm interested in making a program for commonly used Nintendo 64 emulators for the best settings per game. Now knowing there are so many games out there, i was looking for a bit of help. As in people giving me details on their specs, game and game settings so i then could compile a list within the program.

An example of the concept im going for is provided. I'd like to see some people comment and perhaps dump information for me so i could start work on it :)

concepts.gif

Last edited:

smcd

Looks like it's using the .NET framework at that, and guessing it'll also be VB :rolleyes:

smcd

Hmm, I've never tried the "Managed C++" route... If I did stuff in .NET I'd probably use C#. As for C++, I prefer it "plain" - to each his own & good luck though :)

OP
D

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
thanks sethmcdoogle, just needing some help with recommended settings, need some contributors :D

smcd

You can browse through the forum, Federelli i believe has a nemu .ini with information and such on games that work in nemu

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
If your asking for settings for roms I can help you with what plugins to use for roms on 1964

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I did a utility to check compability for emus, but I guess that's not what you're looking for, huh? In any case, check out bighead's list. It's big with lots of good settings for many games.

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
dogdogwoof Do you have any messengers? please tell me what they are so i can contact you.

Mine Are
AIM- Drpibberxtra
YIM- spork_phd
MSN- [email protected] (also my primary email)

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
I continue to browse and I see I am not forgotten :D. I like your idea. Actually, I like your idea a lot. Feel free to use whatever settings I have. And doom, glad to see someone remembers me :p . Although the debate continues if I should continue my list or not, I am starting to become convinced I just may....

Last edited:

JinXD

Hope you continue the list Bighead, I for one used it whenever i couldn't get a game running quite right :happy: