What's new

Problems with Super Smash Bros

I'm using Project64 v1.5 and there seems to be a problem with Super Smash Bros. Whne I play 1 player mode or VS mode, when trying to select a character, the selector hand seems to be invisible. I tried Jabo's Direct 3D 6 and 7. but the problem is still there! Could it be the plugin, the emulator, ROM, my Graphics card, or what? Can someone please help???

Stezo2k

S-2K
theres a good chance that it may be your graphics adaptor, try and get new drivers, or try a better graphics card, i'd highly recommend an ATI card something around a radeon 9200 or higher, i'd recommend upgrading to the SP version of the emulator first though

OP
T

thepreserver

Stezo2k said:
theres a good chance that it may be your graphics adaptor, try and get new drivers, or try a better graphics card, i'd highly recommend an ATI card something around a radeon 9200 or higher, i'd recommend upgrading to the SP version of the emulator first though
I'll try doing that. Thanks for the reply! I was meaning to get a new PC soon anyways...

OP
T

thepreserver

SpiderMan said:
Change your video plugin
I already tried that. They somewhat still have that problem. It problably might be the graphics card like Stezo2k said, because noone else has the same problem, the way I see it.

OP
T

thepreserver

Snapshots of Problem...

Here are the shots before and after using Jabbo's Direct 3D7 1.40...

Notice that in the second one, there's no hand, which makes it difficult for gameplay.

jessman1988

Banned
Use Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.1 since it works better. Or try using the latest Glide 64 with the latest Evoodoo wrapper for the best texture fixes.