What's new

Problem with Windows 98 and Glide64

Zazie

Hi! I use Win98 SE with KernelEX... I would like to use Super Mario 64, but the emulator give error with Glide64 (I use a Voodoo 3 with last beta driver official). Does not recognize the plugin, along with many others (plugin controllers Nrage, not the last version).
I do not know what to do ... Also on Win2000 does not works ...
It work on WinXP and my netbook(I updated with the patch to version 1.6.1, which does not start on 98) and I copied my folder with the emulator on the computer with Win98. But it does not works! What to do?

etking

No Idea if this can help but try to copy your original voodoo glide3x.dll file from windows folder to project64 folder to overwrite the glide64 glide wrapper. Try to use an older input plugin, there are many others available.

dazey238

Hi! I use Win98 SE with KernelEX... I would like to use Super Mario 64, but the emulator give error with Glide64 (I use a Voodoo 3 with last beta driver official). Does not recognize the plugin, along with many others (plugin controllers Nrage, not the last version).
I do not know what to do ... Also on Win2000 does not works ...
It work on WinXP and my netbook(I updated with the patch to version 1.6.1, which does not start on 98) and I copied my folder with the emulator on the computer with Win98. But it does not works! What to do?

Use an older emulator? You should be able to use an older version of Project64 with Jabo's Direct3D6 plugins, or you could even try something like UltraHLE which was originally made for your setup (i.e. Windows 98 and a Voodoo card).