What's new

Pokemon Stadium 2 Recommendations

Sorry if this has been asked =]

I recently got back into the whole pokemon scene, I was wondering what the best choices in plugins are to use with Pokemon Stadium 2. I've a got a pretty high end setup, so I'm looking for the most accurate and less glitchy plugins. Wouldn't want to have the thing lock up or freeze while in an important match :saddam:

Right now I'm using

-Jabo's D3D 1.6
-Azimers HLE Audio 0.56 WIP 2
-N-Rage's Input

From what I've tested it runs fine and looks good for the most part, but I still have some very distracting graphical glitches in some of the menus (models appearing outside the boxes in the lab for instance)

Anything better for my Geforce 6800GT?

tailslol

sorry but the game isnt fully emulated... me i use the same plugs but with jabo sound and it work well but still with some glishes in 2d menu ...

OP

Well after countless tests and a mass of frustration, I found that swapping the video for Glide64 Wonder and using the WIP1 release for sound it actually works almost flawlessly (including the battle menus etc)

However! The game decides to randomly freeze before the start of battles. In other words one minute its fine, the next it won't even start the battle. I wouldn't mind so much - save what happens when it occurs during a tournament on like round 4 of 8? I'd be pretty pissed, and state saving is practically taking the challenge away.

So is there some reason this occurs? I don't know what else I can try.....