What's new

Pokemon Snap picutres black

Van Halen Man

After I go through the level and everything, and I am showing the pictures to Professor Oak, all of the pictures are black, the pluggin I am usin' is Jabo D3D 8 something, it is the default one. I have a gig of ram and 256 MB on my gfx. card. and I am using win XP. Oh yeah and my processor is an amd athlon 2 GHz. Thank you for your time.

OP
Van Halen Man

Van Halen Man

Is this the only thing that I can do? Because it really slows it down like the FAQ said, could glide 64 fix the problem?

OP
Van Halen Man

Van Halen Man

Well, I was kinda hopping that there was another way to do it, but if I don't have any other choice, I guess that is what I will do.

P.S.:I like your banjo puzzle piece, avatar.

Iconoclast

It is currently being worked on in Project64 1.7 and Jabo's Direct3D 8 1.7. For now, all other core emulators crash in controller emulation section of the in-game areas, and only Jabo's Direct3D 1.6+ will support this effect by the enabling option. Apparently Jabo (and I think zilmar) did some special work for the game. Indeed not much choice I'm afraid. Better than nothing though, eh? Then this game would be hopeless.

And thanks. Got loads more where that came from ('fraid to link to them for a couple reasons).

OP
Van Halen Man

Van Halen Man

is there a beta or something of Jabo 8 1.7 anywhere?

and incase you didnt see it, I made an avatar that is 3d and rotates like yours just because I saw yours and liked it. (Mine is the Van Halen symbol(obviously)) I modled and partially animated it with a 3d modeling program called Blender 3D. Blender got me all the different poses or sprites or what ever you want to call them, then I put them together in a gif with a program called GIF construction set professional.

Iconoclast

The ninja has spoken.
and incase you didnt see it, I made an avatar that is 3d and rotates like yours just because I saw yours and liked it. (Mine is the Van Halen symbol(obviously)) I modled and partially animated it with a 3d modeling program called Blender 3D. Blender got me all the different poses or sprites or what ever you want to call them, then I put them together in a gif with a program called GIF construction set professional.
You did do that, huh?

You can record any N64 GIF yourself if you have the right software. I would link you to my GIF Animations subalbum in photobucket, but...content. :) Don't want to inspire anyone that much I guess is one way to put it..

OP
Van Halen Man

Van Halen Man

You can record any N64 GIF yourself if you have the right software. I would link you to my GIF Animations subalbum in photobucket, but...content. Don't want to inspire anyone that much I guess is one way to put it..

Oh, gotcha.