What's new

"Please insert game disc."

g00beRz

Peej
I looked through the FAQs and I can't figure it out. I mounted my image and everything. It's displaying the correct drive.. but every time I try to open the game through the BIOS display it says that message.

What am I doing wrong?

flowrent

Let's see..
CDrom Plugin should be "CDrom Interface xxx"
Cable Type should be NTSC
The game should be self-bootable.

OP
g00beRz

g00beRz

Peej
It's a .cdi game.

And I have all those.

And now every time I try to go to play, instead of asking me to insert the disc.. it just restarts.

edit: I found it in the FAQ. But I don't understand

Q: Every time I try to run Chankast the bios asks me to configure the date and time, then restarts when I choose "play", then asks me to set the date and time again and then restarts when I choose "play" without stopping, is there a way to fix this?
A: Each time you change any bios settings, Chankast modifies the bios files. It seems that the emulator has a bug that makes it corrupt the bios and as a result you may have this problem. So in order to fix this problem you have to replace the two modified bios files inside the chankast directory (dc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin) with bios files that were not used by the emulator.

Last edited:
OP
g00beRz

g00beRz

Peej
Well I figured it out. It was the BIOS. I replaced them with another one I found. Thanks for the help