What's new

pj64 broken?

kainino

i cant get pj64 working after having it work fine for like 2 years. i cant think of anything i did but can anyone help? this is the messages in order when i open pj64

Last edited:

knowitman

It sounds like it isn't reconizing your graphics card correctly. Uninstall PJ64 by running all the files in the uninstall folder. Then totaly delete the PJ64 folder. If you have roms in it don't delete them. Redownload PJ64. Also download the latest version of DirectX and the latest drivers for you graphics card.

OP
K

kainino

i did that yesterday i didnt work i even deleted registry entries and reinstalled and it STILL didnt work

OP
K

kainino

hm that worked! the strange thing is ive had it on 32bit color scince i got the computer. o well it works. thanks alot!

gandalf

Member ready to help
Instead of changing to 16-bit, first read the post " Fix for D3D6/7 'failed to initialize plugin'

Greywolf67

kainino said:
hm that worked! the strange thing is ive had it on 32bit color scince i got the computer. o well it works. thanks alot!

Go back to 32

Then adjust your settings to match the picture.

Right click desktop/properties/advanced ( or off your taskbar icon Settings/ATI Display Settings )

11.jpg