What's new

people tried to mug me

JedUK

Disco Banana
I already posted this in emufanatics but ...

i am in spain at the moment and last night 3 guys tried to mug me

they spopped me in the street and were like "Money"

but their accents were so strange i thought they were demanding french art

anyway when i realized what they were coing i tried to walk away but one of them pushed me back against a big sign thing

i was saying "you are not getting my money" but they didnt understand and just kept saying "Money"

so i walked away and one of them hit me in the back of the head

i didnt want to fight cos there was 3 of them, at a guess i would say they were 16 18 and about 22 in age but strangly the youngest one was the one trying to get my money

after he hit me i continued walking about 10 meters then they got me and was still saying "Money"

by this time some other people were near us so i said really loud "DUDE! I AM NOT GIVING YOU MY MONEY"

then some people turned around and the boysran away

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
The appropriate thing to do would have been to deck him in the forehead and then take his wallet while he was down. Mugging a mugger is the best way to damage their ego :p

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Alpha speaks the truth, beat the shit out of them and take their cash. They will think of a career change pretty quickly.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
The bottom line is, "They disrespecting you, you better do somethin. Dont be a Bitch now N*gga, Do somethin. Dont stand and look around N*gga, Do somethin." Dont take any kind of shit, believe it or not, people wont always to be around to stare them away.

decription

My Dad's friend got mugged. He's a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, he beat the crap out of the mugger. He ruptured his spleen, broke 3 ribs and cracked his colar bone. The mugger got beat up so bad he tried to sue the guy he tried to mug for damages and excessive force. lol

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Posted by Trotterwatch - Yesterday at 18:38
If it ever happens again just remember "Eye of the Tiger"
Lol but not Tony the Tiger, cause that Just wont work out Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat ;)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
People tried to mug me before. I live across from a large park and some guys followed me from a near-by bank and as I walk through the parks they got closer and closer.

The bigest of the 2 came up to me from behind and pushed me to the ground, askd for my wallet he mostlikely saw me fill with cash or else he'd 'pop my ass'. I got up laughed at them then started to walk away, staying close to the trees.

Same guy came up again and as he was reaching for my shoulder I grabed his hand and slammed him into a tree then threw him back at his friend; I wish I had thrown harder because the other buddy didn't really struggle over the weight.

After that a cop ran over yelling at all of us to stay put; I did but the two guys ran away. I was taken 'down-town' because the cop thought I was the agressor. Anyways no charges were put against me and they never found the 2 guys

:)

Point: Do as much damage as possible because once the ppls have your cash they will assult you 99% of the time

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Don't fight back if you are threatened with a weapon, though! (Unless you are a martial arts wiz.) That knife may not look like it's that big a deal, but it can easily kill you.
Otherwise, if someone tries to mug you and they are unarmed, take down that motherfucker! Even if you lose and get the crap kicked out of you, at least you'll feel better about yourself. You'll still feel like shit, but you'll feel less like shit. They'll just attack you afterwards anyway.

I was never mugged, but once I was physically thrown out of the store by this HUGE black guy (no racism intended,) who flashed this badge at me (which gave me a quick impression he was a cop, which he most certaintly was not,) and tried to look all cool. All I was doing was looking at a god damn rack of their crap, I don't know what his problem was. I struggled and insisted to speak to the manager but another employee there, possibly the manager, just shrugged me off. He threw me out on the street and stood there blocking the door. I proceeded to give him the finger and spew a line of curses at him. Let me assure you, I must have weighed at LEAST half of what this guy did. He proceeded to punch me across the face, knocking me down but only giving me a bloody lip (the bastard broke his watch and hurt his fist in the process.) I stood up for myself and held my own quite well in a very short match until the police ran over. I'm telling you, I did absolutely nothing to warrant such action from this ego-tripped asshole, and have never been kicked out of a store before, it was a pretty shitty feeling.
Needless to say, I called the store next day and was told since it began outside the store it wasn't their concern (screw that, I was minding my own business until grabbed and thrown out forcibly. And he was their employee.) So what could I do, I didn't have the money nor energy to hire a lawyer. But i'm really pissed I didn't at least press charges against the bastard, and possibly implicate the store. I'm sorry I didn't. I wrote to the media as a last effort but recieved no response, I didn't expect them to care anyway though.

randombeaner

Mmm.. Beans
Im sorry for mugging you
I'll never do it again
but im mexican im supposed to do it :watsup:
Just joking I was onetime mugged by a crazy drunken mexican but then I looked in the mirror and it was just me after a couple of beers

btw how did you make the message show when I hover my mouse over the name WOW!

Last edited:

Talas

Son of the Sky
I was once mugged when I was with my girl friend in Amsterdam (man, now I do hate that city). There was this junkie coming up from behind overtaking us and saying some stuff I didnt understand. Then he drew a knife and demanded Money. I am (or was) a martial artist but my sifu always said "You see a knife? You better run.". Yea sure, like I could run when my girl was right behind me (Not because shed think Im a coward but because I am sure she couldnt run fast enough.). So, the only thing I could do was give this guy the money. At least it was only 50€. Of course, all told me it was the right thing to to, but when I think about I just f***ing want to kill this b***ard. I didnt like Amsterdam before, now I hate it, filled with guys lying on the floor filled up with drugs. (Nothing against you guys from the Netherlands, its just my feeling.)

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Talas said:
I was once mugged when I was with my girl friend in Amsterdam (man, now I do hate that city). There was this junkie coming up from behind overtaking us and saying some stuff I didnt understand. Then he drew a knife and demanded Money. I am (or was) a martial artist but my sifu always said "You see a knife? You better run.". Yea sure, like I could run when my girl was right behind me (Not because shed think Im a coward but because I am sure she couldnt run fast enough.). So, the only thing I could do was give this guy the money. At least it was only 50€. Of course, all told me it was the right thing to to, but when I think about I just f***ing want to kill this b***ard. I didnt like Amsterdam before, now I hate it, filled with guys lying on the floor filled up with drugs. (Nothing against you guys from the Netherlands, its just my feeling.)
Actually, the Netherlands has far less of a drug problem than the rest of the world. It's just a bit more "exposed."

Talas

Son of the Sky
Sorry guys, but I dont agree. Why would the government of the Netherlands then try to restrict the drug policy again? Nope, sorry, I dont like Amsterdam at all. I was in Vienna a week ago and that was a whole different picture. Clean city, not junkies everywhere (there are, but not that many "exposed" :)) fine people. I know, this is a very subjective view but the way I see it most people like the Netherlands only because they have "freed" Marihuana. I find that ok too, but what I saw in Amsterdam was far too extreme.