What's new

PCSX2 0.81 Bugfix Released!

CKemu

PCSX2 0.81 bugfix has been released. The following changes have been made:

Fixed two bugs in GSsoft, one bug was added just before release (wrong textures), and fixed another triangle related prob i just noticed.
Updated GSdx9 to v0.8, fixed fullscreen issues and pixel shaders detection probs.
SPU2null has no logging on release builds.
Fixed logo (hi CKemu :p).
Fixed problems with languagues.
Added spu2PeopsDSound that i forgot before.

Note:
All the builds (dev,sse2,normal) have the same compatibility.

Kudos to linuz, shadow, saqib, gabest and team for making this the finest PlayStation 2 emulator out there!

> Visit the Official Site: here

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Congrats to CKemu for his first newspost, and to the PCSX2 team for the release. :p

bositman

OMG CKemu posting news at Emulation64..the world IS falling apart :p
Good job team,now gimme a 700% speed boost for 0.9 :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The last screen with tidus is linking the wrong address. You get the image above.
Whoa, I'm impressed with this. Disgaea's battle is working at 30 fps. Impressive!

Stezo2k

S-2K
What version of ffx are you using guys? I'm using the PAL one and i'm not having much success with it

OP
CKemu

CKemu

I have fixed the screenshot *oops*.

The FFX shots you see there where taken from the PAL version.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Ehhh... okay... that's strange... guess I was wrong. But the pal version DID have these black borders, of this I'm sure as I own the game.

bositman

Yes everything works perfectly but we decided to keep it secret from the people by telling them crap that nothing works properly yet :plain:

Stezo2k

S-2K
heh, well i got it working after trying it a few times, but it freezes when lulu comes on the screen, shame really cuz 20fps isn't too bad for ps2 emulation

DeathFox007

So how can I rip PS2 games? I put a PS2 CD on my DVD drive but my drive cant read it. Any software I specifically need for me to rip my game?

bositman

I think DeathFox007 was asking a way to make isos of his PS2 games...CDVDnull is only used to run BIOS.Well your dvd drive SHOULD ready ps2 games,mine has no problem reading them