What's new

Paper Mario 2 Shots

2fast4u

a ton of screenshots of paper mario 2 have been put up over at cube-europe.com. very impressive too, this game just made my "to-get" list in fact :)

linky

1.jpg

7.jpg

17.jpg

Jammy

Spoilet Brat
youd think that being paper, graphics wouldnt change much, but i was wrong. Mario looks better and so do the surroundings. Theres a fault there though, Luigi's L on his hat is the wrong way round.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Awesome. Didn't know the planned a sequel for the game... it looks very much like its predecer, heh.
Release date is dated "Q4 2004". So it's this year, at least. Also, on ninty's site, it says
Here's a sneak peek at one of Nintendo's e3 featured titles. We'll release lots more information about this game at the E3 show, so check back on Nintendo.com on May 11th!
So I guess we'll know more in about two weeks!

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Jammy said:
youd think that being paper, graphics wouldnt change much, but i was wrong. Mario looks better and so do the surroundings. Theres a fault there though, Luigi's L on his hat is the wrong way round.

It's because that's the back side of Luigi. :flowers:

If he turns around, the L faces the other way.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I found this on a site:
The sequel to Paper Mario 2 is on it's way for a December 10, 2004 release. Hopefully this game will be as intresting as the first one. This game further shows Nintendo's desire to goto a more simplistic gaming experience in certain aspects.
Strangely enough, paper mario 2 seems to have vanished from ninty's site. I can't find it anymore.

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
Slougi said:
I think it looks awful. Completely hideous in fact :/

Look how shitty the new Four Swords for the GCN looked when they first showed it, now it looks awesome. Wind Waker style explosions etc with an optimized LttP world. I'm looking forward to PM2 even though I haven't played the first one at all. I somehow missed it even though I was dying for the Mario RPG sequel on the N64. :/

EDIT: If I remember correctly, the release for Paper Mario 2 is December 7th but I could be wrong. Next time I'm at work I'll be sure to take a look in our computers.