What's new

Other emu gc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_pajero

last week i found other emulator for gc called bleem 2¡¡
Is this a good emulator for the games? His size is 650 mb aprox.
I´m not crazy

romsman

Banned
can you give us a link to a site with any kind of information, cause searching at google didn't give any results.

JinXD

el_pajero said:
last week i found other emulator for gc called bleem 2¡¡
Is this a good emulator for the games? His size is 650 mb aprox.
I´m not crazy
I doubt that's a real emulator, 650mb? That's more like a shrunk cube game image!!? As Gorxon said, Bleem! is a now discontinued commercial Playstation emu for the PC. Perhaps its referring to Bleemcast! another discontinued emu that allowed you to play playstion games on the dreamcast. As romsman said, if google doesn't know, it doesn't exist!! :teehee:

I doubt u saw that on any respected emu site!!

Enforcer

Anata no shujin
That's kind of like the reverse version of "If it's on the internet id must be true!" harhar anyway, there was this topic about other GC emulators already, so erm... If I wasn't new here, I would say "Lock, anyone?" But since I am I just... erm... wont.

Vegetable

Banned
Now now, your newbieness is taking over you. It's not your place to say that, you just registered recently so your say doesn't count, AT ALL.
*sarcasm*

jareg

Just A Guy
Vegetable said:
Now now, your newbieness is taking over you. It's not your place to say that, you just registered recently so your say doesn't count, AT ALL.
*sarcasm*

Insolting people like i see vegetable yes :getlost: Big thing you registered recently too so dont say so much things!He didnt say anything wrong did hi

Käi vittu kuradi juurikas :naughty:

Gladiac0190

Vegetable said:
Hey jaregs, what's it like over there in dumbass land
Yay, those posts are the best. Stop fu§$ing around as long as you are not banned. If there is something you do not agree you can discuss (that's what a board was made for...) but do not fool around as you did the last 300 posts before... OK, a small part of them was meaningful but I think about 75% of your posts is... you know...

Gorxon

Administrator
Vegetable, I am getting tired of you...cut it or I'll put a temp-ban.

And you lot stop getting off-topic...

OP
E

el_pajero

ok to all i found this program in other program p2p called emule, do somebody
know it? The emulator it's called bleem 2 de luxe.
i think you can find it in google.

Clements

I tend not to download crap off of P2P networks that I've never heard of since I know that they are fake. No emu is more than like 5MB at the very maximum. Don't believe everything you see on a P2P network, or you will have a nice collection of lovely viruses on your computer. Use some common sense for God's sake!

Bleem! is a commercial PSX emulator as already stated. Dolphin, Dolwin and Ninphin are the only non-fake GC emulators that I know of.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Vegetable said:
*sarcasm*

Vegetable, if how long you've been here counts, then id say YOU dont have any say in this. I've been regged here since June 2003. I would just say, stop flaming and cut the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.