What's new

OMG! The severe beating of a GCN!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I think the Internet and World will be better off when these Guys find out what Girls are :plain:

Last edited:

pandamoan

Banned
Gent said:
I think the Internet and World will be better off when these Guys find out what Girls are :plain:

long video!

nice xbox commercial.. :p

oh wait, i just saw him open a new one....

wtf?

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
/me looks out of curiosity...

found a bunch of people trying to sell gamecubes for $45, some selling brand new ones for $55.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I found one plus two controllers and two games for around 21 EUR (~24 USD), but I won't tell you where, though, because it's mine! :D
Just look around and bid well and you might get yourself a very cheap one!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Gent said:

err no...dont want some innocent chick being dragged down the road then 'booted up' again.

Steveman610

Somehow the first time i watched this, it had an error. The second time tho, i got to see the last part where they smash it with a hammer. I wondr if it still works.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Steveman610 said:
Somehow the first time i watched this, it had an error. The second time tho, i got to see the last part where they smash it with a hammer. I wondr if it still works.

You must be joking... they show a close-up of the shattered disc drive, and then show the whole thing being toasted.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
pj64er said:
err no...dont want some innocent chick being dragged down the road then 'booted up' again.

It's probably already been done. This is the Internet we're talking about. ;)