What's new

OMG OMG OMG! Starfox Assault! :P

Xtreme2damax

I just tried Starfox Assault on Dolphin x64 Beta 3 and it is working flawlessly with very few graphical glitches and sound!

This is so awesome that I can play it on my PC. I own it for the Gamecube, and I had a friend rip my disc for me using his tools to test out via Dolphin.:p

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Congratz.
Just another evidence, that dolphin is a really great emu and even in it's early state it's possible to run some games nearly flawlessly and without big problems.

LelandStanford

umm there are graphical problems, like not being able to read the menus! Playable yes. Looks like dolphin will forever remain in "early stages". Wiibrew will prolly progress faster :)

OP
X

Xtreme2damax

umm there are graphical problems, like not being able to read the menus! Playable yes. Looks like dolphin will forever remain in "early stages". Wiibrew will prolly progress faster :)

I did say it works flawlessly with "few" graphical glitches which equate menu graphics into it as well. :p

I'm on Katina Level 2. For some reason it keep freezing at the part where fox takes cover from the aparoids.:unsure: