What's new

Olympia 2004 In Athens!!!!!!!!!

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hej everyone,

just wanted to send you warm greetings from Athens. I am here as an international Volunteer for the Olympic Games. So, if you watch Football in Karaiskaki Stadium, look closely, maybe you will see me in my volunteers uniform. Oh, and be sure to have a look at the opening ceremony. I have seen the final rehearsal live and its GREAT.

See ya,

Talas

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Yeah, I'm glad that the Olympic games are hosted in my country :) We'll probably see you during a match but it mostly depends on the cameramans.
I just hope that we won't screw it up...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I'll pass this year, if I want to go watch a bunch of druggies I'll go to my local crackhouse thanks :p

OP
Talas

Talas

Son of the Sky
vampireuk said:
I'll pass this year, if I want to go watch a bunch of druggies I'll go to my local crackhouse thanks :p

Yea, youre right. :p Had my first day in the stadium. It was cool. I was an usher for the games JAP-NIG and KOR-MEX. Its nice to see the games live. Anyone of you guys in Athens too right now?

OP
Talas

Talas

Son of the Sky
Well obviouslz I am the only one in Athens right now. :p K, I will enjoy myself alone then. :saint:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Incredible! Irak soccer team is a revelation... WTF! They won against Portugal and Costa Rica (my country) so easily... :plain:

OP
Talas

Talas

Son of the Sky
Yep! And I was there when they beat Costa Rica. Was a great game btw. Everytime the Iraqis scored some fans of em would jump onto the field and try to hug and kiss their players. Man, that was fun watching. Another funny detail was a fat guy with a big Iraqi flag and an even bigger golden cross on his breast cheering for his team. There arent many christians in Iraq. K, have to hurry now to get to Karaiskaki. Tonights another match.