What's new

Ok, this is serious business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smcd

If he ever attacks you seriously - you can fight back (in most locations) - check local laws first. Don't be afraid to meet force with force, but be sure you know what you're getting into if you decide to go that route.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
That´s the problem, i can´t fight back, he is very strong, and VERY dangerous. I´m not kidding, he sat in prison in about....26-27 years, i think, and he got out just 4 years ago.

He has hurted people, he has killed people... When he was arrested, he attacked the cops, and he was the most dangerous criminal in one of the communes in the country. He is definately a crazed up sick guy. My teachers say it, my friends say it, my counsellors say it..And my mom seems to live in a fantasy world, she even said that he was one of the most normal guys she knew.

And i have to be honest, i am scared to death. I fear for my life, and my living situation is unbearable. I am gonna go to my grandmother (my dads mother) tomorrow and DEMAND, no, beg for help, i have to get out of there man! My life is in danger, if you had seen those eyes, you would be horrified, seriously...

Iconoclast

This guy's childhood suffering is too great for me to comprehend. It's not his fault he grew up that way. Sueing him is probably out of the question. If he'll get angry at you saying something so feeble to your mom, who knows his reaction to being sued? Anger is a serious disability.

If this guy you're talking about is so damn serious about you talking back to your mom, he will obviously listen to her. If she won't even stick up for you or care about you a damn bit, I say she's the one to blame.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
When he said that to me, what he would do to me, my mom just stood there, not even protesting, so i´ll say she doesn´t care about me as much as she claims. Oh boy, what am i gonna do about this? I have had my hardships in life, but nothing like this...I almost want to die, fall into an eternally sleep...But then i would loose, wouldn´t i? I have to get out right now, it´s 4.04 am, but i don´t care. He is sleeping right under me.

Iconoclast

It sounds to me like your only option is to finish living your childhood, wait until the opportunity comes for you to get a job, get out of their house, and live in your own.

The other option is suicide. My grandfather had once said, "Suicide is the coward's way out." I have no opinion on this option, but if you can, try to base your life entirely on school and keep away from that house as much as possible.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
My childhood stopped at my teens. Now i´m 18 years old, ready to get the hell out.

smcd

If your counselor at school agrees he is a danger, maybe he/she can help in relocating you? Sometimes they can do things like that here in the US.

Miretank

Lurking
Hey EmuFan, eveything is not lost. In fact everything has a solution. And I have some opinions. :)

Once you're decided to go out from home, great. You don't need to fight and even talk with that jerk. Do the things silently. To avoid fights and other dangerous situations is your best bet for now. Go search for a new place to stay.

About your mom, I know she's your mom and you love her (I suppose). But it's her life, she MAY know what she is doing. While she is living in her fantasy world it is ok. What you need to do now is to get out from this hell you're living. If you fear for her life, well, you shouldn't. It's the way she decided to live.

And you have the advantage of 18, which means that you can live alone, etc. IIRC you have a little brother with you, haven't you? I guess you can't take him with you, but while he's a kid, too young, I guess nothing shall happen to him. The main reason the man is threating you is that you're an adult and you can disagree with his answers.

Summing it up: Go find a new place to stay and you'll be alright. THEN you can sue him.

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Her life is not in danger? Then chew on this, Mir: His last wife hang herself.

BlueFalcon7

Set up a hidden camera, and get a video of him going crazy, and show it to your mom. If she doesnt beleive, maybe the poleice will. Its a crazy idea, but you can never go wrong with video in court.

Miretank

Lurking
Didn't say she is not in danger, but it's the way she is deciding to live... and, judging by what I read of your history, you can't do much to change her mind. =\

OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Hm, i guess you´r right...Anyway, he asked me for forgiveness today. If it was the very first time, maybe, but since he has been going at me several times before, NO FUCKING WAY.

Iconoclast

Pardon me if I sound crazy, but I would forgive him, although it depends what you said to him that ticked him off. Again, he can't help is anger disabilities, so why should it be his fault? The only reasons there are to not forgive him are:
  1. He is not sorry at all, he is lying, and if he was, why didn't he kill you or something at first? Why would he want to torture you time and time again without killing you?
  2. He is sorry, but he attacked/threatened you for a completely stupid reason. For example, if you said something like, "don't tell me what to do," and he got angry, then as long as he didn't attack your or anything, but if he threatened you for saying that, then that is in my (retarded) opinion insufficient reason to not forgive him. He's got anger problems out of his control, after all, so you have to try to be gentle with him. If, however, you said absolutely nothing wrong to him, not anything with even the slightest expression of anger, everything you said to him was completely cautious, and he threatened you for something completely retarded, then don't forgive him. Otherwise, it's a lot easier for you to be highly cautious with what you say to him than it is for him to control his problems.

A.I.

Banned
You have these options: live in constant fear of your life, sue the bastard, shoot the bastard (In self defence) and the cops will believe you and even thank you for getting rid of scum of society, hire goons or get four of your mates wearing ski masks and beat the living f**k out of that monster, or run over the bitch so he's hospitalized or the most obvious - get out of home.

Preferably get out first before you seek justice or revenge. Set the mother f**ker up if you have to, plant some drugs (if you have to go to the extreme), get him on camera trying to beat you up (though that could be rather dangerous) or engaging in other illegal acts. Do anything to prove to the cops that this guy is dangerous and should be locked up for good.

Last edited:
OP
E

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Geez, i would go to jail just to get a good night sleep...Seriously! About your suggestions, i don´t think i would go to such lengt, even though i have a friend who actually know a guy who can send some goons at him to kick the crap out of him. But i´m not that kind of a person, i decided to put things like that behind me a long time ago. I remember i could go in to a fight, already knowing i would loose, but i tried anyway. Oh, i tried...But i have the best cards here, i have barel talked to him all day, and i haven´t talked to my mom at all today. Pyroman131 at Pyroman University a Zelda site, lol) just moved out from his mom. He had similar problems with her, being a control freak, like mine...I know this for sure: I am unhappy here, and would rather live on the street than being here (and i tell you, i was VERY close to do that).

Kazangwa

I had problems somewhat like that, but not nearly that crazy. What's going on in the past few days? If you need anything, i'm here. I've had crazy stuff happen to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.