What's new

Oh oh, not good!!!

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Accuweather.com (http://www.accuweather.com) is saying that Mount St. Helens is continuing to show signs of eruption!!! I live all the way in the northeast, in good ol' Vermont, but I'm worried that we may now get unusually low temperatures in next June!!! If bad enough, New England may literally have a snowy June in 2005!!! :blink: :puke: :down:

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I live about 100 miles north of it, so I'm hoping it'll hold off erupting 'till at least wed, when I'll be back home. ^_^
- Modem

Eagle

aka Alshain
Nah, in Dante's Peak, NASA solved their problem. Seriously though, last time it erupted ash was spread around the world. They are saying its not gonna be that big this time but Vermont could be affected.

Davemc

Dave
Is that the mountain that is in one of the 'end of the world' scenarios?
Would be interesting.

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Waiting for the monster to come to life . roll that beautiful bean footage . nah seriously if you are close to it , set your video camera to record and take shelter.

Eagle

aka Alshain
KoЯn said:
Is that the mountain that is in one of the 'end of the world' scenarios?
Would be interesting.

No Dante's Peak was about a volcano that everyone except pierce brosnan didnt think would blow. It did and then they had to escape with their lives yadda yadda....