What's new

No$gba input idea....

Sercio

Heya!
Im using the new No$gba emulator using for Wario ware touched^^ but after playing a while did i got a problem...
I unlocked a new character which does only use microphone minigames :doh:
As i know No$gba doesnt support emulating the microphone so i stuck on this character and cant past them :(
I think emulation a simple "noise" as mic-input wont be a problem, even better would be if we could adjust the intensity with the mousescroll :naughty:
Just a idea... i hope the devs could need it :p

spotanjo3

Wrong. It did supported the microphone and i used it and it worked perfectly fine with my microphone. You missed the previous version in the changelog that emulated it already. :)

OP
Sercio

Sercio

Really? The problem is i dont have a mic plugged into my pc (and cant plug in because my soundscard has no empty mic input)
Any idea anyway how i could skip those games?

spotanjo3

Ahh. I am sorry about that but no, you can't. It is like a real NDS LITE. There is nothing you can do to skip it at all --- update it then. Some games required mic as well such as Lunar Knight and Phoenix Wright I played requires it too.

Last edited:

Someone!

Hullo!
Wow, I didn't know it plays that good on No$GBA!
I have completed EVERYTHING on the DS, I have completed every mini-game high-score and all that, like I have done on the original game for the GBA.
I can re-complete it without erasing my file, yay!

zaba_3

Um how you actually use this mic feature?
I have tried blow to my mic but nothing happens -___________-