What's new

no$gba captured videos

Sercio

I tryed yesterday no$gba and i got really suprised! Because it does works really perfect as i did think it will work;) I can surely say no$gba is the best avaible emu for the DS (yet)! Its compatiple with most "famous" games like mario series and many 2D games like big brain academy etc... BUT, no$gba does also support 3D games (!)
This is the first emu (for me) which is able to play 3D games :bouncy:! No$gba does has still many graphical issues :S The Fps rate is really game depended so i can say some games does work fine (mostly 2d games) and some game´s does work at half speed (3D games and 2d games with many effects (like pac pix) and some games does crash after the nintendo logo (like wario ware)
To proof that i did captured my entire screen (and maybe also because im bit bored) BUT I can say that the whole video is completely at a real speed!
There is nothing speed up or something!
Enjoy the video´s from Metroid MarioDS and Ridge Racer

Regards

UPTADE 2 (after removing 1) : after playing 4 h in a row did i capture Big Brain Academy.... That game is awesome!!

Last edited:

Nanis

Weird...I can't get Super Mario 64 DS to work...I see the intro screen,but that's it

What is the name of the program you used to captue the videoes?

OP
Sercio

Sercio

camtasia studio.... i captured a resolution of 640x480 that perfectly did fit the no$gba emulator on the screen^^

spotanjo3

That's Sercio's decision. Not everyone liked it too. Not everyone are the same, you know. :)

I, for one, liked youtube for some reason and some I don't liked about it. :p

OP
Sercio

Sercio

No i wont register here and log in there .... type everywhere my email adress and get alot of spam :yucky:
*and it already took enough to upload those videos here by using uploadrate´s about 10 !!!

spotanjo3

Agozer,

That's Sercio's decision. If he do not want to do anything with youtube then that's fine. :) The best way is listen to him than to encourage him. :)