What's new

Nintendo Classic Series Games Won't Play On GBA Emulators

IceWarm

When I try to load a game from the Nintendo classic series on Visual boy Advance or any other GBA emulator is says "Game Pack Error" when I load the ROM. Is there any way around this? I also get the error when trying to play them on a flash card on a real GBA.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Yeah, they aren't compatible AFAIK. Why would you want to play them on a GBA emu? Just play them on an NES emu, they're exactly the same. The GBA versions feature nothing new. :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I agree with cooliscool, why on earth would you want to play a classic game on a GBA when theres a perfectly good version for a classic system out there... besides... these games are cheap on the real thing £15 here so why not buy and play? :p

WhiteX

Classic NES is kinda of an weird idea, for ppl playing on a emu it is stupid cause you can play it in your regular NES emu, for ppl with flash carts, it is cheaper to use pocketNes, even if do not own a flash cart you can play it with a multiboot cable, and at last for ppl with nothing of that is some what of a ripoff cause you can unlock metroid in zero mission and they released a cart with this game and most of those games already saw revisited versions on gba and another consoles. Classic Nes stinks and i don´t like it!

Trotterwatch

Flash carts stink more... The audacity of it eh, whining because Nintendo release something official, that you can just steal. Perhaps they shouldn't bother selingl any games eh?

btw, you are not forced to buy the classic games if you do not wish to play them.

WhiteX

Sorry, Trotterwatch, i do not like it because in my country they are almost half a minimum wage price and it is somewhat weird to pay this amount of money to play 17 years old games, but if you don´t like my way of putting it i am once again apologizing to you for it appears that you took it very personally.