What's new

New Pluglin to Dolphin R516 x2 By Nicus (I'am)

Bianc0neri

Oh my god... Seriously guys. This is a english forum... And it's meant to just use english when you're here. If you want search for help or would give some news in a other language, do it in a forum that speaks your language.

I don't think that isn't necessary. You should disable HLE and DTK music instead. Actually, game faster around 1-2 fps same as you disable all sound in normal plugin.

Olly

(Y)
I don't know exactly what's been done, but I just tested his DX9 plugin in the same conditions as the current DX9 plugin on SSBM, and I got about 5 FPS more on this guy's DX9 plugin. Though speed isn't an issue on SSBM really at the moment.
Thanks for the effort mate, even if you are speaking Spanish!

Gonna go test on some other games...

EDIT:
No improvements in Harvest Moon or Paper Mario.
Could someone clever see what the differences are?
Or could the OP/Spanish guy clarify what this changes?

Last edited:

ChaosCode

if you would like to help out with coding, why not come on irc and become part of the team instead of releasing bins with out code. that helps no one.

NepSquare

Geez, isn't that "too" nice Federelli? You have been Beta testing for years, you are probably wicked at fraps, but don't take the wind from his sails with a cup of "those who are unlearned, should keep their mouths shut" and then add a "For the unlearned; Nicus" to make your point clearer.

Someone is willing to code/learn, don't give him shit due to the lack of communicational skills, c'mon you haven't changed your mugshot for at least 5 years bro.. It's been long since the Matrix.

But in your defense Federelli, this could be someone who is just ff'ing around by releasing a pluign without source with a few less lines to compile, but then still: where is the benefit of the doubt? A community is usually OPEN and grows by these inputs, just like your Beta testing habits.

Call me an idiot if I'm out of line here but we are aiming at progress by the end of the day right? Even if it is social or revisional updates, we should grow.

'N

Last edited:

NepSquare

Then I owe you my apologies, I realize I wasn't all that social myself. I thought you were directing the "unlearned" to the links below in your post, with a hint for Nicus.

'N

X-Fi6

Just don't use it then. He didn't release the source code, so nobody should be using or endorsing it since it's a GPL violation.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
...Yeah, it´s been 9 days since the last post here....So you are just adding fuel to the fire. Just saying. But you are indeed right, i´ll give you that.