What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New Help Topic : redo textures

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hello all !

I open a new topic for helping people to redo some texture and to learn how to redo textures.

If you need help , me , and i hope others , we are please to help you all.

For example , you want to make a realistic texture of a wall and you don't know how to do that ? No problem , sure someone can help you.

Now this Help Topic is Open . . .

HiReZ92

This thread is the answer to my prayers!!

I posted but nobody answered in a thread djipi coming from an expert I was wondering how to renovate textures to make them sharp and totally revamped. Almost realistic but still keeping the originality of the game. I am pretty much a veteran at Photoshop and know my way around the program.

Datadayne

Hey djipi.

I want to learn how to add more depth to a to a texture. Some of my textures look flat. I want to know how to improve it so that the textures stand out.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
If you want to add more deph to a texture , you should dark border and clear face (i think ) try this and post the result.